Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Surprises


Here I was sitting at my desk this morning, a bit after 7am and in comes Travis and Thomas. I was so happy to see them! What a nice, happy way to start my work day. I even got a kiss out of Thomas. He happily played on the phone and wandered the house. He looked so cute up on Travis' shoulders before they left. He reminded me of a little Beanie Baby just leaning on Travis' neck and head. But he knows how to hold on if his daddy moves too fast. It was time for Chandler to go to violin so Travis even dropped him off for me. Nice brother that he is. What a wonderful surprise! Gotta love that they live close enough to drop in!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Such a sweet photo...and yes....what a nice way to start your work day!!! So cute that they just stop by..even so early in the morning!! It's the little things that make us SO happy isn't it?!
Keep up the bloggin! I love it!!