Friday, May 9, 2008

The Latest Project

Okay, for the last week or so Jess and I took over the kitchen table to work on an album for my cousin, Kelley's daughter on the birthday of her first son. Jess is oh so talented and it was such fun creating together. She can come up with these adorable ideas out of her pretty little head. So this album is one of our collaborations. Oh, the scrapbook already made it's way to Kelley's house and she's thrilled! Can't wait to tell Jess. Here are pictures of our layouts. Kind of hard working layouts without any pics, but it can be done! Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love the Cricut machine?! Made our titles much easier. To think I used to cut every title from hand!


2 comments:

talitha said...

You guys did such a lovely job!

I don't know how you work on books blind like that and come up with such fun ideas! I have to have the photos to get the ideas...

I am sure that the mommy will be SO happy with her little guy's book.

Debbie said...

Nice work you two!!! Very good work!! You are BOTH VERY talented!! So happy to see you busy together!!
Miss you!!
Debbie