Monday, April 27, 2009

Farewell and Fix It



Well, Travis and Thomas left for Idaho this morning and are still on the road as I write this. It was so sweet having big hugs from Thomas. So sweet! We hugged and kissed Travis too and sent them on their way. I did pretty good. Didn't bawl. I asked Travis to pray us there! Jessica and baby Felix flew to Idaho Saturday while Brent (her dad) drove the truck of their stuff to their place in Hailey, Idaho. Jessica was amazing as she got packed so quickly and with two little ones that need lots of attention!

Trevor was home this weekend and undertook an amazing feat! He took apart his car and another one that he had bought for parts. You should have seen our driveway...filled with all kinds of car parts. It took him until about 2pm today that he got it together. The Subaru worked just how he wanted it too and he was tired but happy. Blood blisters at all!

1 comment:

talitha said...

I know it had to be tough to say "see you soon" to your sweet kids and grandkids.

I have my fingers crossed for a quick reunion for you all!