Thursday, April 23, 2009

This and that
















This picture is one of our little Felix this past Sunday. He is getting so expressive now! It's supposed to be a video but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly. He is so cute and expressive with his whole little body. When he focuses on you it's wonderful because then he coos and smiles so big!

Speaking of this sweet little lamb, he, his big brother and Mommy and Daddy leave to move to Idaho this Saturday. I will try to be brave and not cry but my bet is I will be bawling...not Felix or Thomas. I am so proud of them for making this change and trying to better their family situation. Travis will have a much better paying job and Jess will be able to continue to stay home with the two little ones. They're having a loading party tomorrow night so I'll go over to help tend the little ones while they do that. Hopefully, we will be following them in a few months if Dan's job transfer goes through. Cross your fingers and pray for us! It's hard being in limbo and not knowing exactly what's going to happen. It's also hard to know that I will not be able to see all of them so often! I will miss them all so much!!!
It's getting late and my eyes are trying to slam shut.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: